Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Poll!

I'm sorry I was away for so long. It'll happen from time to time when I must edit or go to conferences or when I get "Migraine Week" about twice a year.

In my down time away from the Internet, I do a lot of reading. I've learned of some new vitamins that could really help out fibro patients that I don't already take. I'm going to be tweaking my regimen and I'm going to share it with you.

Also, an update on my war against IBS! I'm doing really, really well. I actually ate a cheeseburger for the first time in months. Not one to take advantage of feeling great, I plan to keep eating healthier...but it is nice to know I can splurge a little once in a while.

I've put a new poll up that will last until the end of the month. I'm kind of curious to find out who my readers are and where they are with their treatment. I'm doing this to make sure I'm covering material for all of my readers and not just a portion of them.

I have a few all chemical readers who must be bored to death of my constant "take vitamins" bit. If I find chemical fibro fighters are gaining in numbers here, I'll do my best to add more chemical content.

My goal is to keep everyone as informed as possible while touting the natural treatments for those of us unable or unwilling to go chemical BUT it is also just as important to make those who have no choice but to take prescription meds daily, comfortable with the conversations that go on here.

Besides, if they offered a "get rid of Fibro" pill tomorrow...I'd throw my back out jumping at them. haha!

So help me out, let me know what natural percentage you are. And for the record I'm 90%. When my headaches come around, there's not much I wouldn't do to make them go away!

I missed you all. Hope to see and hear from you soon.
As always, have a 98% day!
Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment